Friday, February 28, 2014

Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream

Usually, the only things I like added to bourbon are water or ice but, I have been known to enjoy a coffee or two with a little Bailey's Irish added to it, so, when I spotted Buffalo Trace's version of a coffee kicker at the Liquor Barn in Danville, KY, I had to give it a try.


Of course, being from Kentucky, I'm partial to just about any whiskey made in my home state and I'd choose the Buffalo Trace eleven times out of ten.  I'd like to think that's an impartial opinion but, I have no way of knowing.  If I knew someone from Ireland, I'd let him or her give this one a try and see how he or she felt about it.  At any rate, if you like Bailey's you'll like this fine product from Frankfort as well.  I think the 750 ml bottle pictured cost around 20 bucks and it's 15% abv.  If the budget allows one or the other, go with a nice straight bourbon but, if you've got the means and you'd like to kick your coffee up a notch, give Buffalo Trace's Bourbon Cream a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment